Growing up, my all time fave
treat was a Reeses peanut butter cup.
Introducing…a healthified peanut butter cup!
SO easy (takes less than 10 minutes to make)
SO healthy (dark chocolate + nut butter)
SO amazingly delish (my friends + colleages LOVED them)
Perfect for Halloween,
a b’day party, dinner party, and
healthy enough to eat after-work/after-school.
Healthy “Reeses” Pieces Peanut Butter Cups
1. Melt chocolate in a pan (low-medium heat, stirring occasionally)
2. Once chocolate is melted, carefully pour chocolate into cupcake wrappers (eco-friendly or silicone)
3. Spread chocolate up the sides (using a pastry brush or spoon)
4. Refrigerate for about 3-5 min (until hardens)
5. Take out of refrigerator and place a dollop of peanut putter inside cup (flatten with finger)
7. optional- I used freshly ground peanut butter made solely of peanuts (no added sugar, oil or salt), so I added a touch of pink himalayan sea salt for some extra flavor.
*makes approx 30-50 reeses pieces treats
(depends how big your cupcake wrappers/tins are).
Feel free to split or double the recipe.
*Recipe adapted from Averie Cooks. Mmmm.
Craving more Be Well dessert recipes? Try my fave dairy-free and gluten-free Brown Rice Krispies recipe.
Want more easy and healthy recipes? Sign up for my weekly newsletter here and get a healthy tip and recipe every week!
And follow me on instagram at @bewellwitharielle for more quick and healthy tips.
be sweet. be childish. be well.
P.S. Check out my cooking show with Glamour Magazine!