Ever since I started drinking
coconut milk egg nog in my tea
for my AM treat over the holidays,
I’ve been craving creaminess every morning.
I’m still craving it, actually!
I almost went out and bought a coconut milk creamer
this morning from the supermarket downstairs…
…when I realized,
I can concoct my own “creamer” in my kitchen!
DIY (Do It Yourself) is not only an amazing money saver,
it can make you feel better and look better too.
Chemicals, additives and sweeteners does NOT do a body good.
This recipe tastes SO delicious, SO creamy, perfectly SWEET and it made me feel SO much better than
a soy processed creamer would’ve made me feel.
Here’s how I made it:
Home-Made Coconut Almond Creamer
– 1/4 cup organic coconut milk
– 1 tsp organic almond extract (or hazelnut, peppermint, coconut)
– 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
– 1 tbsp organic coconut palm sugar
1. Make your coffee or tea as you normally would.
2. Blend ingredients above and pour over coffee/tea.
3. Whip it up with this Aero Latte Frother if you want to get really fancy or love froth like me! Add it to your coffee or tea.
It’s so fun to experiment! Try it! You can also try it with other extracts, like Hazelnut or Coconut extracts (yum!).
Craving another morning drink treat? Try my Bulletproof Tea – even creamier!
Want more easy and healthy recipes? Sign up for Arielle’s weekly newsletter here and get a healthy tip and recipe every week!
Follow me on instagram at @bewellwitharielle for more quick and healthy tips.
be delicious. be decadent. be well.
P.S. Check out my cooking show on Glamour Magazine!