I’ve been getting questions every week about what my favorite pregnancy clothes are, so I figured it’s time to put all of my faves all in one place!
In addition to keeping up with the Be Well with Arielle healthy lifestyle and putting foods IN my body that make me (and my baby) feel good, I’ve also been choosing to put specific things ON my body – luxurious organic belly butter, shiny natural lipgloss and comfortable (and chic) clothes – that make me feel fabulous, too.
My intention is to feel my best because the better I feel, the better I can help others feel their best, too.
Here are my fave maternity (and non-maternity) clothes and jewelry that have kept me feeling fit and fabulous throughout my pregnancy:
– favorite jeans and pants: from DL1961 – they’re a bit tight on me now that I’m in my 9th month, but I wore them pretty much up until now. Got a pair of dark without holes and lighter with holes. Oh and these are my favorite pants – faux leather in the front and legging in the back. I think I’ve worn them at least twice per week during my entire pregnancy! Now that my belly is big, they’re particularly comfy. Great for dressing up and to wear on the weekends.
– favorite comfy tops: from Boob Designs (such soft fabric, really flattering and doubles as a nursing shirt, so it will come in handy once I start breastfeeding!). I have both long-sleeve and short-sleeve (size S) and I’m obsessed.
The striped top I’m wearing above is non-maternity from Generation Love Clothing.
– Favorite winter jacket: I got this one as a hand-me-down and it’s been such a life saver. It was a little large in the beginning, but I’ve definitely grown into it. Plain and simple, super comfortable and pretty warm (or maybe it’s just my pregnancy hormones!)
– favorite workout leggings: I’m so obsessed these that I splurged and got TWO pairs. In fact, I regret not getting a third pair! I ordered XS and have been wearing them throughout my entire pregnancy to yoga, barre class and out and about. They’re high waisted and low in the back, thick (not see-through), and they have cute zippers on the bottom. I also love these from Old Navy Active, which I received a few weeks ago. Since they’re non-maternity, I ordered a Medium and they are so comfy and fit perfectly under my belly during these last few weeks.
– favorite dress: this one from Ingrid and Isabel (so, so comfy and expanded as me and my baby have grown!)
– favorite long dress: Hatch (they have really comfortable fabrics and some tight and some loose dresses)
– favorite fancy top: this one from Hatch (love off the shoulder anything and you can dress it down and dress it up)
– favorite necklace: from Mignonne Gavigan (LOVE her stuff – I feel so fabulous in anything I wear from the collection)
– favorite blazers: from Generation Love Clothing (non-maternity and so fabulous. They’ve fit all pregnancy)
If you’re pregnant, or thinking of conceiving, sending lots of love from my belly to yours!
be fashionable. be fun. be you.